OEBs w/ Stewkey of NAZZ: 3/22 Hawthorne show cancelled!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Mar 13 14:06:59 EDT 2008

OEBs w/ Stewkey of NAZZ: 3/22 Hawthorne show cancelled!!!

Due to the venue having closed it's doors ( we just found out today ), our gig in Hawthorne NJ, March 22nd is CANCELLED. We are working to rebook another North Jersey date from June on..Sorry about the late news!!Peace, MikePS: next gig is Fig cafe & HOOKAH BAR, Jenkintown, PAAPRIL 20th...see our myspace site for all of our spring dates!!OEBs w/Stewkey of NAZZ: Hawthorne, NJ March 22nd Body: March, 22 2008 at Alexus Steakhouse 80 Wagaraw Rd., Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506Awesome food and entertainment at this Hawthorne New Jersey hotspot. Kitchen closes at 10PM and the live music begins! There will be three acts ( TBA ), however The One Eyed Bishops ( with Stewkey of Nazz ), will be performing 2 full length sets. This is going to be a great gig!!! OEB Lineup for this show includes Russ T. Blades ( Joe Lynn Turner, Vince Martell Band ) on full drumkit!, Greg Elwell, Stewkey & Jeff Berry * This show was arranged by Collette Music Booking for futher info contact Collettemusicbooking at gmail.com Venue website urls: http://www. myspace. com/alexusstekmusic http://www. Alexussteakhouse. com Venue phone : ( 973 ) 427-9200MORE DATES : http://www. myspace. com/sloterdijk1