Kompletists Alert!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Mar 18 07:19:40 EDT 2008

Johan Edlundh writes:

> At 16:23 2008-03-17, you wrote:
> >Johan Edlundh writes:
> >
> > > hello again,
> > > I've recently got my hands on another nice copy of the swedish 1978
> > > release "Rock On: Hawkwind/van der Graaf Generator".
> > >
> > > Is there any interest of this pretty rare item at this list, or
> > > should I see what ebay could do?
> > > Actually I'd rather swap this item against something other odd
> > Hawkwind item.
> >
> >It is fairly rare. I managed to track one down in the pre-Ebay period
> >and paid around 100 Pounds for it.
> >
> >FoFP
>
> Yes.
> I'm the one who sold it to you, it should've been around 1987.
> Though you did not pay money for it - you managed to find ten cd's
> for me,

Amazing. I remember hunting around record fairs to fill out your list.
It must have been in the early 90's though surely?

> which switched my obsession for Hawkwind Collecting into Kollekting.

Always glad to help someone along The Path...

> You have no sticker included in your package, but I did a translation
> for the Swedish inlay for you.

Thanks! By that point I was in major search for this and the Hassan
singles and was glad to nail any of them, sticker or not.

Cheers

Mike