just some fun dave brock gossip

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 18 15:52:56 EDT 2008

personally I want it further down the track.....
I still don't get it's application in it's original (now delted to protect
your upstanding) application towards  what that was you were implying
regarding the current state of mind-wash-influence and then on on and on
about like that scantilli character or his cohort that still lives