Lemmy figure

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 24 12:04:03 EDT 2008

I'd like to see a Calvert or Stacia figure.

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:  thanks for that Gary, that link went straight to a friend who collects those
things
that is a little less insane than a "knighthood"......which should go to
Dave first, and as for the figurine, I'll hold out for the Brock one, and
since they can get details like having Lemmy with his mic. stand up in the
air, Brock's needs a couple interchangeable parts, such as guitar and
baseball bat
mine will always display the latter
the facial features never look right to me, but lemmy's side profile is a
pretty darned good take!!