(offish) venting HW sellers on eBay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 10:28:39 EDT 2008

could somebody PLEASE tell these sellers on eBay to knock it off with the
listing the matrix numbers and run-off info for Warrior, and especially
pointing out "this is first pressing"??  in way they might as well be saying
"you don't want this one"
I almost feel responsible for this, and if you are not an expert, you simply
are NOT the right stuff (lol)
matrix numbers don't work on Warrior, so there!!! (not the original)(s)
further, I have just teamed with germany to pull in the coolest ASIAN
Levtation picture LP (the only one I've ever seen)
thanks
mike