(offish) venting HW sellers on eBay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 11:23:33 EDT 2008

nix the pic LP
but an asian Levitation is still a nice catch (grin icon here) and I still
need those LP sellers to cease with that matrix BS, and while I am at it can
we please stop using Lemmy as a selling point???
thnx
and what's with all the buyers using handles like j****T, are these real
people?, there are so many....