Distant Horizons - Again

Wed Mar 26 12:50:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 02:57:10PM -0600, mike coleman typed out:
> find me the _real_ white zone, with white printing, and I'll send you
> someone's head

	I can't think whose I'd choose so it's just as well I have
little chance of matching your request :-)

> ps-I tend not to pick things apart, I'd say it's a killer in it's own right
> for what it is, but I will not attempt to think for you

	Opinions seem to vary widely, but if I see it somewhere by
chance obviously I'll get it. Chances seem pretty low, and maybe I
shan't worry too much about that.

	<puts on _Space Ritual_, readjusts>

	Yours,
		Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk