Distant Horizons - Again

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 13:35:16 EDT 2008

I _may_ have an extra, buried in a box and I will check as I am about to
force myself to face the world again though it's hard
when everyone hates you but I have to get your cd off
peace
mike
of course it will be the_ silver zone_ if there is one and as I type I don't
think so since I had extra digis that I didn't get away with but MAYBE I'll
find a jewel one
it can be located and I could live without it myself but it's not bad.