Magna DVD info...

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 26 18:00:30 EDT 2008

For those who aren't on MySpace...

From:  _http://www.myspace.com/hawkwindofficial_
(http://www.myspace.com/hawkwindofficial)

Magna DVD Good news! if you’re due a copy, bring your passport to any of  the
upcoming gigs

It’s with much pleasure that we can  announce the problems surrounding the
release of the Magna DVD have now been  resolved so the distribution and
collection of this item can now begin.
So if you are due one of these and are  coming to any of this weekends gigs,
bring along your Hawkwind passport as proof  of ID and we’ll happily furnish
you with a copy.
Those not coming to a show this weekend,  look out for a further announcement
shortly when we’ll reveal how to get hold of  your copy.
Thanks for  your patience in this matter, we look forward to seeing many of
you this weekend  :-)