Weekend gigs: which pubs?

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 27 12:44:42 EDT 2008

Mike,
Get yourself into The Bitter Suite in Preston, a mere few yards from the
venue.
Cross the road from 53 Degrees and head left. You'll see a pub called the
Mad Ferrit.  Ignore this if you can (being a Scotsman) and the Bitter Suite  is
down the side of that. Once you turn right the entrance is directly in front
of you. _http://www.bittersuitepreston.co.uk/_
(http://www.bittersuitepreston.co.uk/)
It's much much bigger on the inside than it looks from outside. Sadly, we
have just missed a beer festival there, but there will still be a healthy
selection to work through.
See you there.
Can't advise on hotels - sorry.
Steve.