[Up-Tight] "...stoner-freak-weirdo-psychedelic rock hall of fame"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 27 20:41:19 EDT 2008

while master thurston thoms has me reflecting on my sometimes lacking moral
character, and despite that I would knock humanity down to the level of a
gnat and destroy all god's creation, I'm really a sweetheart so I just
wanted to say I devoured that article only after the initial partial opening
of the document which only made reference to the stooges regarding chrome
and inspired me to finish out the remixed raw-power and realize of all my
cracked CD cases, the nice big huge slash-crack on that one just couldn't be
more naturale.....and geez I have a lot of helios back-tracking to do after
the chrome back-tracking
surprised he didn't name "kiss to the brain"
cheers