Sunday Space Rock/ Dave Adams/IMPORTANT

Soap Scum insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 29 18:25:56 EDT 2008

since I am not privy to the dedicated Hawkwind only list, I have been
wondering about the situation since it came up.
please let me make crystal clear that this email contains none of my usual
load of playful BS
I just finished speaking to Mary Bruce who did fill me in on the apparently
most negative and vague message sent to the yahoo group.
I have decided that since there was enough info shared with us to know that
Dave is truly having to worry about something awful then it was made our
business to some extent.
While I do not know him I cannot imagine that man capable of doing anything
so wrong as to have to live in fear or have his gig shut down
I certainly hope that if this is a case of a Hawkwind call to arms in some
way that the proper people in their respective proper places do whatever it
is that can be done within the means to restore peace and sanity if at all
possible
I myself am being stalked by a 20 year friend who is a failed catholic
priest, whom I suspect has broken my kitchen window after killing the
electricity outside and then killing the power several nights since
Mary has been watching this develop and it is because I have turned him
loose and he has some serious internal darkness issues he needs help with
it is REALLY creepy, anyway, enough about that- just an example that I have
a taste of invasive insanity going on myself
then  there is this noise (LOUD) going on 24-7 that Mary is also witness to,
that is SOOO insane that if it SHOULD be a secret experiment on the
community
If the neighborhood was safer, and if I had a car, god only knows the
bitching I would go do, come the the start of the week I will do something
about this if it is still going on (been days) and maybe involve the police
somehow as surely this cannot be legal
at any rate, we do not want Dave to stop his shpw nor have to live in any
frightening manner
mike