OFF: SPAM-MASSIVE HAWKWIND T-SHIRT SALE

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 29 21:49:13 EDT 2008

Sorry to spam you all yet again, but I've been told that this is of interest
to some. I've spent the last two days listing a large portion of my vast
Hawkwind T-shirt collection onto Ebay. Many of the auctions start at ten dollars.
There are also many shirts listed for Ozric Tentacles, Space Ritual, Gong,
Ozric Tentacles, Pink Floyd, Strange Daze festivals, and Hawkwind shirts from
Europe, Australia, UK, and many from the US. Also some super rare Hawkwind shirts
like the Intergalactic Tour Shirt, and the Glow In The Dark Doremi. Thanks for
checking them out. Yours, Eli