OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken Experience and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 30 08:16:01 EDT 2008

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MARCH 30, 2008: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from The Kozmik Ken Experience (April 2008),
and Drool Trough Radio (show #76). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (April 2008)

Anubis - "The Pharaoh" (from Sibuna)
Hidria Spacefolk - "Symetria" (from Symetria)
Clear Blue Sky - "Final Stand" (from Gateway to the Seventh Dimension)
Øresund Space Collective - "Viking Cleaner" (from The Black Tomato)
Smell of Incense - "Of Pygmies, Palms and Pirates" (from Of Ullages and
Dottles)
Elektrum - "Hinterland" (from Live at the Opera)
First Band From Outerspace - "Mean Spacemachine" (from Impressionable Sounds
of the Subsonic)
Secret Saucer - "Looking Skyward" (from Element 115)
Octopus Syng - "Bright Trees and Symbolic Keys" (from Birds of Morning are
Never Late)

Drool Trough Radio (show #76)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Bret Hart – “The I Like Toast Blues” (from Faced)
Bret Hart – “I’m the Moon” (from Maximum Love Vibes)
The Thucydidean Theory – “La Infanta Eulalia” (from Chapter III: World
Reclamation)
Miss Massive Snowflake – “Fossil Fissure” (from Queen’s Headache)
Tripping Horse – “Cocaine” (from Tripping Horse)
Spookboy – “God is Love” (from White Label)
Jesse Krakow – “My Name is Jesse”/”Hello People”/”It’s Not Really There”/”I
Love To Stop”/”Thing About You”/”Hands Full Of Hands Full Of Beef” (from
World Without Nachos)
Signs of One – “Confusion” (from Innerlands)
Little King – “Internal Smut” (from Legacy of Fools)
Jelly Fiche – “Tout ce que j’ai rêvé” (from Tout ce que j’ai rêvé)
The Quiet Earth Orchestra – “The Prophet” (from The Quiet Earth Orchestra)
Olekranon – “Bubonic” (from Cohesion)
Lid Emba & Bob Crane – “Bird Brain” (from We Substitute Radiance)
Dirac C – “Roller Coaster Bridges” (from Dirac C)
Bill & the AntiDepressants – “The Cure for Man Boobs” (from
And Take The
Ship Down With You)
Vermin Engine – “Distinct Lack of Death” (from Black Milk of Daybreak We
Drink You at Night)
Vermine Engine – “Vhree” (from Space is Dangerous)
Rick Skol – “Don’t Give Me That Shit” (from Neophyte)
Blueberry Belle – “Circus Town” (from Proxima Centauri)
The JDJ Band – “Devil Rules the World” (yet to be released)

http://Aural-Innovations.com