OFF: SPAM-MASSIVE HAWKWIND T-SHIRT SALE

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Sun Mar 30 08:42:41 EDT 2008

I wish that Hawkwind would make life easy for the fans and themselves by
setting up an online store where we could simply click and order some HW
merch and pay by Paypal.  If they had multiple shirt designs (as they did
many years ago), I think many people would purchase one of everything.  I
know I would!  Just look at the prices that used HW shirts go for on Ebay
and it becomes apparent that there is a certain demand.
John Majka