HW: Gunslinger

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Mar 31 13:38:30 EDT 2008

On 26 Mar 2008, at 15:13 , Ian Abrahams wrote:
> Just received in the post a finished copy of Alan Davey's
> GUNSLINGER album, 'Earthquake in E Minor' ... to me it sounds like
> an updated contemporary Motorhead, quite different from Alan's more
> wave sequenced Hawks instrumentals and somewhat removed from his
> heavier Hawkwind work but absolutely blistering stuff and highly
> recommended...
> http://www.alandaveymusic.co.uk/Gunslinger/EIEM.htm

I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out, though I have
grave doubts about an ordered CD making it to me in South America
sometime this century. ;)  I'll probably have to wait and get it sent
to a US address I can pick it up from later this year (with luck!).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson