hawkwind minit tour

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Mon Mar 31 14:10:29 EDT 2008

Set list a bit clearer but still probably in wrong
order..

Intro - Black Corridor
 Aerospace Age Inferno
 Space Love
 New Instrumental/The Awakening
 Orgone Accumulator/You know your only Dreaming
 Robot
 Lighthouse
 Paradox
 Abducted
 Alien I am
 Master of the Universe/Time we Left
 Age of the Micro-man
 Magnu/Brainbox Pollution (take my hand bit)
 Arrival in Utopia
 Sonic Attack
 Damnation Alley

 ******