(offish) venting HW sellers on eBay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 31 19:22:56 EDT 2008

*yes thank you, I was ignorant (and still a bit) in that department...it
seems they automatically make you annonymous at certain point(s) and then
you become visible later, etc*
*but the sellers are still on and on with the matrix shite, glad I can spot
the ones I want (regarding warrior)*
*and just to make this more worth anybodys time, how about this: if your
British Doremi LP simply has the poster and inner sleeve it is not
complete........*
*hehehe*
*hurhurhur*
**