Sheepshead Bayfest: May 18th, 2008 w/Vince Martell of Vanilla Fudge, Stewkey of Nazz & more!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue May 6 14:36:55 EDT 2008

Greetings friends,
I want to pass on some information regarding an excellent free concert taking place in Brooklyn, New York, May 18th.
The featured performer will be Vince Martell of Vanilla Fudge, plus 'Stewkey' lead singer of NAZZ ( Hello it's Me ), will perform a few tunes with Vinny, and I'll be joining them too. This is really going to be a great event..Check out the links below...
Peace, Mike Burro ( One Eyed Bishops )

http://www.gerritsenbeach.net/2008/05/04/sheepshead-bay-bayfest-2008/

also: http://bigbayfest.org/

http://www.vincemartell.com