HW: hosting for a collection

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 8 10:06:52 EDT 2008

just a thought: (sprung forth by Visionary Head)
I think it's safe to say that BASTARD aka Wilfried has as much HW gear as
anyone, and likely more
I haven't even scratched the surface of his stuff (on purpose), and I can
safely say that what is in it can make any jaw hit the floor
is there anyone or any way to get hosting on a site for his items to be
viewed
EVERYTHING is photographed....EVERYTHING
and a warning: this collection is not for the faint or the prone to jealousy
like myself (and i suspect many fans), luckily for me I had just enough of
my own unique weird stuff that I can laugh at what he lacks.....
anyway, here's the museum if it can be of use....
mike