Yuri Remastered

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri May 9 08:49:24 EDT 2008

I Feel somewhat left out here,

I've never even heard it.

i stayed away, as it came out when other "semi-authorised" releases came
out...

so come on then folks, help an old Hawkwind head out here... Scale of
1-10 how poor quality is it... to help you more I'd put Text of Festival
at a 3..

Cos if this is the cleanest its gonna get, do I buy or not...

chuurs loike

Bristol boy - playing tonight at The Prom if any of you are near and
wanna hear some 60's Garage & Freakbeat...