No subject

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue May 13 11:01:58 EDT 2008

Sheepshead Bayfest 5/18 w/ Vinny Martell & Stewkey FREE! Greetings friends,I want to pass on some information regarding an excellent free concert taking place in Brooklyn,
New York, May 18th.
The featured performer will be Vince Martell of Vanilla Fudge, plus 'Stewkey' lead singer of NAZZ ( Hello it's Me ), will perform a few tunes with Vinny, and I'll be joining them too.This is really going to be a great event..Check out the links below...Peace, Mike Burro ( One Eyed Bishops ) http://www.gerritsenbeach.net/2008/05/04/sheepshead-bay-bayfest-2008/also: http://bigbayfest.org/http://www.vincemartell.comhttp://www.myspace. com/nazzfeaturingstewkey

http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1