HW: 1975 Feb 16, Roundhouse tracklist?

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Fri May 16 10:06:35 EDT 2008

I have it listed thus:

Date:  16/2/1975           Musicians: Dave Brock             Nik Turner
Town:  London                         Lemmy                  Simon House
Venue: Roundhouse                     Simon King             Alan Powell
Set:   Gaga; Standing At The Edge; Lord Of Light; Psychedelic Warlords;
       Warriors; Wind Of Change; Warrior On The Edge Of Time; Brainstorm; Only
       Dreaming; Watcher; Awakening; Paradox; You'd Better Believe It; Sonic
       Attack; Master Of The Universe; Welcome To The Future; D-Rider; Silver
       Machine; You Shouldn't Do That; Seeing It As You Really Are