Subject: Re: BOC: Buck Dharma in Guitar Player Mag

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 11:41:39 EDT 2008

Yeah, I always get a kick out of that when I drive by.  I've wanted to get a picture of it, but it is a treacherous stretch of road with no breakdown lane.

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." -- Jack Handey "The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling." -- Paula Poundstone"If I can make just one person laugh, I am already doing better than Tony Danza." -- Emo PhillipsMagister Mundi sum!