Farflung video on YouTube

endless drifting wreck insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 26 14:39:47 EDT 2008

oh my lucky stars.......not onlly do I suffer from the same computer rash as
Jon, the god's seemed to have denied me youtube altogether since this vid's
introduction,,,,,,,as "I" was always willing,,,,,,,,I seem to have cast the
curse spiritually last night by use of a Trouble vid and this transitioned
over to now with this......
having been plucked at birth from my native LA, it is so great to see Tommy
and the bro's getting the job done......
from one endless wreck to another: not only does it pass the test, it
smashes through in light fantastic......
I must have my injection of "metal" to go with my speecerawk........
isn't it time Ron McGovney recouped his 6 bills???