HW: Welcome to the Future

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 31 13:50:32 EDT 2008

I'll start first, before leaving this for others whom have not become senile
like me
The _ _ _ _ _ _ Of _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _, known to fans as Slap It On Der Table,
one of my very favorite HW tracks for it's sanity, first appeared (AFAIK) on
the Watchfield boot LP, however maybe it was on a Weird Tape first
sadly, looking at the codex myself, it tells me the LP version which I just
replaced, is edited
I too, got WTTF recently in a trade, but it was hexed and I am still working
on a particulary nasty spell to unleash as a counter-attack
and if you got the 2cd like me, we got screwed out of a Brock interview or
something