BRAIN: Will we be smashing with bolts of ungodly vision?

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 6 15:43:58 EST 2008

http://www.zod2008.com/

Will they (changed it from "we" for those of you across the pond) regret not voting for General Zod?
Gary

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Jean Lansford <oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

From: Jean Lansford <oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject: Re: BRAIN: Will we be smashing with bolts of ungodly vision?
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 1:23 PM

He's also reported to be familiar with all internet traditions.

http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=8269

What you say?

Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net
  -------------- Original message from Steve Swann <swann1066 at GMAIL.COM>:

I'm still subject to occasional bouts of laughter over the fact that the
next
president of the United States has the middle name Hussein.  ;-)

> Steve

Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List To: