Ozrics

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 11 13:57:32 EST 2008

that streaming CD they did with the little plastic fishies in colored liquid
on the actual release might be fun, if you can find anyone's not dried
up....
I wonder how mine's faring? and if it survived without a CD???
Sploosh 12" is good however only blue on white.....
and then there's the huge cheech and chong style rolling paper gimmix thing
thay had......mine didn't have the paper,  sob...