Off Topic, but worthy.. TEMPLE RAWK

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 11 16:38:41 EST 2008

No apologies for this off topic post...
I've been sendig out tasters, feelers if you like, of new tracks that this
band have just recorded.
The feedback I have had has been positive to say the least.
The band are THE TEMPLE and the time has come for the doors of  the Temple to
open.
The MySpace link is  _http://www.myspace.com/thisistemple_
(http://www.myspace.com/thisistemple)  but  that may change soon as we want to drop the "this
is" for "The".
Check 'em out.
There are only 3 tracks on the site now, but if you want to hear more then
private mail me and I'll send Martian Attack and Deathray Baby.
Maybe even Acidhead Messiah and / or METALIZATION as well.

Be warned, this is pure RAWK in the old style.

Turn it up!

Steve