OFF: warning this post really is off

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Nov 12 13:50:49 EST 2008

On 12 Nov 2008, at 1:13 PM, old man from japan wrote:

> am I the only one who goes in STARBUCKS and asks very seriously for
> a cup of
> Maxwell House or Folgers???

I suspect you are.  But, I also suspect you would yield a lot more
success there if instead you asked for a cup of Sanka or for them to
"fill it to the rim with Brim."

(Unless, of course, you are averse to Sanka or Brim, in which case I'd
stick to asking for Maxwell House or Folgers.)

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

         --- Frank Vincent Zappa