OFF) warning this post really is off

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 19 11:04:35 EST 2008

On 11/18/08, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wasn't it Pete Way in UFO? Billy Sheehan was probably in Talas (sp?) at the
> time.

absolutely correct in my case. I am certain I was seeing the Mechanix tour.
While I am no pro on UFO, due to the fact I always only cared for about half
of their output, I know that Pete Way would be the other almost? continuous
member of that group. However, Brad has a point as I think there were
incarnations without him, maybe he was off doing WAYSTED or something a
little later??
maybe it was still 82, wonder if they did "The Writer", god I love that one
wish I could revisit that show closer up and less inebriated