OFF) warning this post really is off/Brad?

Take Me To Your Loser insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 20 17:44:08 EST 2008

forgive me for carrying on, but I am a man of truth and I like to give
credit where it's due
after some slight research, I now see that I certainly did go to the
mechanix tour opening for Ozzy, and what we have here is a case of Brad
"knowing his *hit" so well, that I don't know if Pete was on the USA tour or
not???
Billy took over at some point straight from Talas
no answer to this is needed just wanted to give the credit
ps- I never really knew that Fastway had Pete in it, and I keep
forgetting.....