OFF) warning this post really is off/Brad?

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Nov 20 19:15:01 EST 2008

Thanks, I'll have someone who knows how to trace back the path to see if we
can figure it out, till then, I'll be deleting a lot.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Arjan Hulsebos
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:58 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF) warning this post really is off/Brad?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:26:30 -0500, Mary Sullivan wrote
> Mike, you know how I've been telling you about my computer sending
multiple
> messages, I got 5 of your last posting.  I haven't changed any
> settings, or anything, anyone know why this is happening.  I'm
> getting at least 3 of everything.  I can delete them, but that's a
> hassle.  Dave Brock is right, "Technoland Is Everywhere."  My
> computer is waging war on me.

Mary, it may not be your computer. I've seen mailservers close their mail
delivery sessions in quite interesting ways, causing people to receive up to
50 copies of the same message...

Oftentimes you can tell where it went wrong by studying the mail headers.

Gr

Arjan H