Arthur Brown or Robert Calvert wannabe?

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 25 17:31:18 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/25/2008 5:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:

<looks like our own Bill Stewart commented on that site
<I  never "did" the pumpkins, but I did psychological studies minimally  on
<them, as I do naturally with any humans, and I think it's actually a  Gong
<influence

Ahhhhh, you caught me stirring the shit in another pot..gotta get up early
in the morn to fool you lot!
Doh

Sill T. Bewart