(Was), gay metal band thread:(Now) the return of ICU

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 3 01:17:47 EDT 2008

*STEVE POND!!!!!!*
*this is just too cool.....yet something else I will get*
*Robo Bob has an Orange amp, that can be tied to Matt Pike and Sleep.....*
*all things are connected*
*I know what you mean about all things Bob, I have a very special picture of
him that I I am uncertain if I have clearance to allow it to be viewed, but
copying it is strictly forbidden*
*and I'm NOT in joke mode....*