OFF: Chicago Record Stores

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Thu Oct 9 09:57:33 EDT 2008

Thanks, Mike.
I've spent lots of time in Chicago in the past, and I'm surprised I never
knew about Vintage Vinyl, which has apparently been there for ages.  It also
turns out to be only a few miles north of the hotel where we'll be staying
at, so I'll definitely be visiting it.  Maybe I'll find the Sonic Attack
single and can more or less complete my collection ;-)
John Majka