HW: missing Turner interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 10 01:31:05 EDT 2008

meaning, from what I could gather on the transatlantic phone call, Nik did
an AWESOME poetry rendition....
and speaking of Nik interviews, oh lordy I've been reminded that I tried
that on a NY station one time........if anybody has that please destroy
it.....
it just went something like "well he likes wheatgrass in his carrot
juice"//////