Off - Wot No Brock?!/ captured rotation

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Oct 10 09:10:38 EDT 2008

On 10 Oct 2008, at 04:10 , Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>> the doings of the archaeopteryxes :))
>
> 	Shurely `archaeopterices' :-)

Actually ... it may not surprise you to learn that I actually
considered the issue before posting ;) and decided the more basic
Anglicized plural would be OK for an email list, and I would save the
classicizing plural for a place of greater academic pedantry -- but,
then again, perhaps there is only so much distinction that we can
make between the underpinnings of Kollecting and academic pedantry. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson