NIK: space ritual mentioned in Guardian

big mike bigwibble6 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Oct 10 11:08:14 EDT 2008

Dear all, get yourself to about 2/3rds of the way down the article
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/oct/10/popandrock.television

to read
But here, at the bottom end of the Sky+ programme guide, there is no point in pretending that a music programme is a mass experience. Indeed, the feeling I most frequently experience is loneliness. It first strikes at 4pm on Tuesday afternoon, when I find myself watching an early 1990s concert by Space Ritual, the band fronted by former Hawkwind saxophonist Nik Turner. There he is, honking his way through Silver Machine, but I struggle to pay attention, gripped as I am by the certainty that I am literally the only person in the world watching it.

does anyone know what video this would be

Cheers

Big Mike in USA