HW: missing Turner interview

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Oct 10 15:27:07 EDT 2008

If you want MORE art from Aural Innovations by Tha'Mumph :
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue4/4front.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue4/4back.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue3/3front.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue5/5back.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue8/8back.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue8/8front.html

________________________________
From: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thursday, 9 October, 2008 20:54:32
Subject: HW: missing Turner interview

Why hasn't Jerry K. put up the 3 part NIK interview Scott Heller and myself conducted in Hamburg, on the Aural Innovations site? I transcribed that to the very punctuation and would like to have it in digital format.........

Also on occasion I found these items I havent seen in awhile which I did when I was still intelligent life form in the 90s (before i became a petty bigot and trouble maker):

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue3/pinkdots.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue3/3back2.html
http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue3/3back1.html

Enjoy the art and words of Christian Mumford
Must be the Spirit of the Egg