Aural Innovations Radio: Space Does Not Care (show #2)

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 12 04:58:42 EDT 2008

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Oooops.... Chuck and a couple others pointed out that I hadn't posted the
availability and playlist of Space Does Not Care Show #2, that went online
last week. So while you're checking out the new show #3 I posted yesterday,
note that #2 is there for your listening pleasure.

Space Does Not Care (show #2)

Chuck Rosenberg did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003
at KUCR out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time.
The format of the new online version of Space Does Not Care is secured by
Chuck under the umbrella of Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

SARENA MANEESH - "Drain Cosmetics" (from Sarena Maneesh - Beggars Banquet)
ECHOBOY  - "Lovesick Antelopes" (from Elektric Soul Symphonie - The First
Time)
TELEVISE - "Mercy Seat" (from V/A Never Lose That Feeling Vol.1 - Club AC30)
SUICIDE - "Mr. Ray" (from Reinventing America 22/1/98 - Blast First)
PROPELLERHEADS - "Velvet Pants" (from DecksAndDrumsAndRockAndRoll)
FINAL CUT vs. TEAM VSR - "Grind <lo end lift mix>" (from V/A Chemical
Warfare - Invisible)
LIARS - "Pillars Were  Hollow..." (from Fins to Make Us More Fishlike)
FLAMING FIRE - "Satellite" (from When the High Bell Rings - Silly Bird)
CENSUS OF HALLUCINATIONS - "Capstone Dwellers" (from The 8th Dwarf - Stone
Premonitions)
THE JOY POPPERS - "Naad" (from Ascension Days - Galactic Zoo Dossier #6)
AARKTICA - "Bleeding Light" (from V/A Little Darla Has a Treat For You Vol.
23 - Darla)
ASHTRAY NAVIGATIONS - "Icing Sugar Ceiling Rain" (from V/A Serotonin Ronin
II - Camera Obscura)
THE HOWLING HEX - "Pair Back Up Mass With" (from V/A Drag City A to Z - Drag
City)
BLOODLOSS - "The Truth is Marching In" (from Live My Way)
NEIL FALLON - "Instant Winner" (from V/A You've Got Your Orders Vol.1 -
Chrome Peeler)
THIRD EAR BAND - "Live Ghosts" (from Hymn to the Sphynx - Mooncrest)

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

http://Aural-Innovations.com