OFF: Ringo just says no so autographing.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 14 00:08:02 EDT 2008

On 10/13/08, Jason Scruton <js3619 at acmenet.net> wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7666826.stm
>
> curious words from the formerly jovial beatle...

too funny, 'in the name of peace and love' he's warning....I bet he's pissed
off his autos aren't fetching enough on eBay, trying to drive up the
value...
wan't he really just a "safe" replacement for pete best so the others could
get more girls???
well, some band had to be who they became but good god is it sickening at
their level....
meanwhile we have people dropping off unwanted teen-age children at
hospitals in Nebraska here is USA
maybe we do need an E.L.E in 2012, at least stateside