OFF: Albert Jarvinen Band "Countdown" & Lemmy solo stuff (was Ringo just says no so autographing.)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Oct 14 17:59:34 EDT 2008

On 14 Oct 2008, at 16:31 , mike coleman wrote:
> anybody got the lyrics to "countdown" by the albert jarvinen
> band??  SERIOUS

Unfortunately, no -- but that's a fun track.  Some of those little
side trips Lemmy has made are seriously good, though I think the best
of them is the screaming "Blue Suede Shoes" cover with Mick Green on
guitar.

'Course, not _all_ of them are so outstanding ....  I really _want_
to like the Lemmy-sung (?) cover of "Tie Your Mother Down", but alas
I think that doesn't quite make it (despite having Ted Nugent on
it!).  It needed to be a bit more breakneck and raucous.  Ah well.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson