OFF: Albert Jarvinen Band "Countdown" & Lemmy solo stuff (was Ringo just says no so autographing.)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 14 18:18:27 EDT 2008

we _do_ see eye-to eye here
I _just_ revisited "tie your mother", and while I am glad to own it and
(giving the nooog a break, remembering he was the lesser evil when sharing a
home with some other rockers on some show), Queen just never was something I
could get my mind around....
I JUST finished the "Blue Suede" track, the better of the 2 from that 45,
and I can't decide if I want that single again
guess not, the digital is good enough really...
also, was just on a site last night looking for the aforementioned lyrics
and got a jaw-dropping glimpse of the quantity of Lemmy's guest spots......
I can't go there now, too old......too much to wade through I won't like...
I got an unbelievable reaction to the stray-cats-mode CD he's on from a
guitarist friend but I do regret that my MIA friend Jeff who used "On
Parole" to mow his lawn with "his ass hanging out" will never see his want
of a Lemmy-Cash duet.....if Jeff still lives,,,,