OFF: Ringo just says no so autographing.

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Oct 15 08:44:53 EDT 2008

On 15 Oct 2008, at 06:39 , M Holmes wrote:
> I have quite a few writer
> friends and a big part of the job that isn't writing, is touring
> around
> cities to sit in bookshops and sign books.

True enough.  I had a friend, or at least very good acquaintance, in
Cambridge who's first book turned out quite successfully -- but the
months of intercontinental book-tour that this entailed nearly killed
her!  I'm not sure if she's yet risked writing another book!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson