OFF: Ringo just says no so autographing.

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Oct 15 14:36:07 EDT 2008

Hi Carl,
I wouldn't part with my autographs either.  Would you please let Alan know
Isend my best wishes, and please tell him about Chris, and ask him to write
me?  I don't know if he has my address.  If this is an imposition, please
let me know, I can't find my way around myspace, perhaps you can let Alan
know that, too.  I have fond memories of hanging out with you, Tania, Scott,
and everyone else in your circles.  It was nice to be among so many talented
people.
Send me the bill on helping me contact Alan.  I can't promise much more than
a megadose of positive energy from this way.  I may not have too much, but
Kosh has enough love for everyone.  When I'm sad, he'll take that big old
double paw, and brush my eye, as if to say, "Don't cry mummy."  Take good
care, and I hope to get over to Europe someday, I can't think that far ahead
right now.

Love,

Mary and Kosh