HW: news?

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Wed Oct 22 15:41:21 EDT 2008

At 20:26 2008-10-22, you wrote:
>If the lollipop cd was just won on eBay, you only have it because an asshole
>collector who was _supposed_ to get it, tried to get it cheap and lost it. I
>stayed out of the way and am FURIOUS. I have already killed  (animal species
>omitted to protect ME)(since Mary and Bill taught me that cats are superior,
>and CENSORED are A JOKE), and I am about to kill something else
>NOW
>PISSED OFF

Well, tell your friend that he/she need to have the best bid at
auction end to win at eBay. I'm going to take the next oddity too, if
it too cheap.

>also, that collector is on the hit list as he she or it declined to tell me
>the label is LOLLIPOP

Label is somewhat confusing - however I've decided to label it for
myself as 'Lollipop'.

This is complete Label info:
Licenced From Ultraprime Entertainment / Tentcrest Ltd. t/a The
Merlin Group Ltd. / Lollipop Music Ltd.
MCP CD 154.153

Item is for sure German, though it has no 'Made in Germany' mark, or
similar. German language is visible on the CD itself, and that is
fair enough to site it geographicly.

believed to be clean.