HW: Rock Fever/Sunrise

Sidewinding Wreckerball insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 22 19:42:41 EDT 2008

While everybody has these except me, since I switched from completist to
anarchist, there is only one man crazy enough and brave enough to speak
publicly of these, since Dave Brock has the fear of well, Dave Brock in
everyone, and they are KNOWN PIRATE editions......
maybe it'll happen