HW: Rock Fever/Sunrise

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 23 02:36:04 EDT 2008

On 10/22/08, Johan Edlundh <joe.e at telia.com> wrote:

> btw,
> I've been somewhat off the kollektor scene for a few years (just left hand
> Kollekting), but viewing my eBay account - where I'm new since Augus - it
> seems like I'm back on the road again.
>
> Something that I've completely missed is the illegal Rock Fever, Sunrise
> (and maybe a few similar) issues. Someone who want to help with listing
> these items with cat.no and a breif bonus track status?

I just looked in my data, and to further your quest a little
Hawklords RFM014
Astounding Sunrise 5051132
Astounding/Quark RFM030
Warrior also in Digipak with same number RFMo11
PXR5 Sunrise 50511152
no idea on the bonus tracks, as I did not buy these, if I missed something
apologies, these are apparently all German and what Pirate means to me is
that nobody good, not even Clive Deamer or PIkNik make anything here
no puppydog tails or collector friends were harmed in writing this mail