HW:Hawklords

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 25 14:21:50 EDT 2008

Oh hi kids, hopefully your weekends are off and turbocharged, listen since I
decided to invite scott to gawk at my shit on forum, something pontentially
usefull??....the UK 1st LP's exist in various states of printing
shades....some are faded and lame-ish, and some are bold with deep puple
hues and such, BUT>>>>>>>
I have just pleased myself realising that the copy I just bought has it's
complete right-hand front cover orange border, and many many a copy has none
or barely any at all......so if yours is faded but has the border I'd say
you got a "goodie"
I'm done, carry on with the Hawklords if you wish, and I don't yet have my 3
UK reissues replaced but going by the CD it looks like those replace the
full title.........